Under the supervision of Director of Canadian Customs, the Customs Release Specialist (Senior Customs Rater) is responsible for customer service as well as classifications and advising/supporting the other teams.
This offer is for our Montreal office, please consult the entire description in french.
- Bilingualism (French / English)
- 5-7 years of experience in a Senior Rater position.
- CCS designation
- Proficiency in the HS Tariff classifications using the Harmonised System and explanatory notes to classify products and commodities.
- Customer oriented: answer the customer’s needs and expectations
- Proactive, autonomous, productive, resourceful and organized
- Team player, good communicator and good judgment
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Learning Ability
- Technical skills: MS Office Suite
What we offer
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment in our modern Old Montreal office
- Metro stations nearby (Place d’Armes and Victoria Square)
- Group insurance (medical, dental, life and disability insurance)
- Personal days (5 days per year)
- Social activities (5 to 7, events, outings, etc.)
- Professional development plan and support for continuing education
Job type: Full-time
This offer is for our Montreal office
Use the form on the right to apply for this position.