Are you a multidisciplinary software developer seeking diversity of tasks in your workday going from programming to analysis, support and documentation? Do you have an interest in training others and process improvement? This position is for you!
Under the supervision of the IT Vice-President, the Software Developer’s main goal is continuous improvement of Axxess’ software solutions. They must ensure that we have a documented record of all software enhancement requests and that they are understood and documented.
- Provide level 3 support for all systems
- Ensure proper systems, database, network maintenance and backups are done on time
- Analyze, develop, document and maintain multiple web applications, web services and database applications
- Implement information systems required to improve the efficiency and productivity of all users
- Complement level 1-2 support
Skills and experience
- Bilingual (French and English spoken and written)
- University degree in the pertinent field
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Customs Brokerage, Freight and or Logistics industry is an asset
- Advanced MS SQL expertise as a junior DBA.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Proficient in dot.net programming (C#, ASP, VB)
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment including an employee lounge with coffee and snacks, our offices are in front of the Square Victoria metro
- Group insurance (medical insurance, dental, life and invalidity)
- Group RRSP with contribution of the employer
- Personal days (up to 7 days per year added to your vacation bank!)
- Social activities (happy hours, outings, etc.)
- Gym membership
- Support for continuous education
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This offer is for our Montreal office.
Use the form on the right to apply for this position.