This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 18-17 (Revised) – Provisional Safeguard Measures Imposed on the Importation of Certain Steel Goods
- Certain copper pipe fittings from the United States, South Korea and China. Notice of Re-investigation to update the normal values and export prices, and the amounts of subsidy
Global Affairs Canada
- Tariff Rate Quotas (TRQ) For Certain Steel Goods – Goods of Canadian origin – products Mexican origin.
- Tariff Rate Quotas (TRQ) For Certain Steel Goods – energy tubular goods
- Notice to Importers Serial No.936 Steel Goods (Item 82 on the Import Control List)
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 935 Turkey and Turkey Products – Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) (Items 105 to 113 on the Import Control List)
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2019 Imports – Updated 2019-02-04
- Textiles and Clothing 2019 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports – Updated 2019-02-04
- Schedule to the Export and Import of Rough Diamonds Act – Order Amending Export and Import of Rough Diamonds Act – Gabon
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Integrated Import Declaration (IID) Ministerial Exemption
- Updated information on food imports
- Delaying service hour changes for CFIA importers and brokers