The Government of Canada’s Travel Smart app is a one-stop shop for international travel information and advice that helps users travel safely around the globe.
The Travel Smart app provides a host of useful information at the touch of a screen, including:
• up-to-date travel advice and advisories for over 200 destinations worldwide;
• emergency contact information for embassies and consulates abroad and the 24-7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa; and
• continuously updated wait times at key Canada-U.S. border crossing posts listed by distance from the user’s location;
• links to Travel.gc.ca’s social media accounts, where you can ask questions, share travel advice and learn even more about travelling safely and smarter abroad.
• the Registration of Canadians Abroad service to assist Canadians in case of an emergency abroad or at home;
Canada’s Travel Smart app is available at the Apple App Store and Google Play for download to smartphones and tablets.
Link: Travel Smart< Return