Axxess International is proud to present for the second consecutive year a workshop on Exporting to the United-States.
The workshop will be offered in several cities across Quebec this fall:
- City of Quebec: Thursday, October 24th, 2019 | 13:00 to 16:00 | Register here
- St-Hyacinthe: Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 | 9:00 to 12:00 | Register here
- Montreal: Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 |13:00 to 16:00 | Register here
- Saguenay: Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 |9:00 to 12:00| Register here
- Longueuil: Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 | 9:00 to 12:00| Register here
- Montreal: Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 | 9:00 to 12:00 | Register here
The workshop lasts 2 hours, followed by a period of personalized meetings with our experts.
The following topics will be covered:
- The roles and responsibilities of the Customs Broker and the exporter/importer
- Border process and trade data such as HS codes, Customs value and origin of goods
- Documentation such as Commercial Invoice, NAFTA, Certificate of Origin and others
- The marking of goods and Customs compliance; database, training and verification points
The price of the workshop is $ 119 + taxes per person.
Coffee, drinks and a snack will be served.
An invoice will be provided as well as a training certificate.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact
Flore Lubin at (514) 849-9377 or by email at email@example.com
Hurry, places are limited!< Return