Industry Canada’s Trade Data Online provides the ability to generate, free of charge, customized reports on Canadian and U.S. trade in goods with over 200 countries.
The website provides customs-based statistics on international trade in goods to help traders:
• Find new import or export markets;
• Determine competition for their products;
• Identify domestic opportunities for import replacement;
• Discover a country’s trade balance.
• Find out what products countries are importing, exporting or re-exporting throughout the world.
The source data is obtained from Statistics Canada and from the U.S. Census Bureau, then repackaged for online use by Canada’s business community, policy makers and the academic community.
Trade Data Online is created and maintained by Industry Canada.
Link: Trade Data Online