Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Government of Canada: Notice to Industry: Amended inspection requirements for processed feathers.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Industry registration required in CIFER for food exports to China.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).
- Government of Canada: CBSA reminds Canadians of cannabis border laws.