Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D19-10-3. Administration of the Export and Import Permits Act (Exportations).
- Canada Border Services Agency: PP 2022 UP1: Steel piling pipe. Notice of normal value review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: UDS 2022 UP2: Upholstered domestic furniture. Notice of close of record and updated schedule.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Reminder: Upcoming changes for select imports and Ministerial Exemptions.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: AI Update for Export Certificates for the United States of America.
- Government of Canada: Notice to industry: Restriction on imports of live birds, bird products and by-products from states affected by Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in the United States.
- Government of Canada: Notice to Industry: Listeria monocytogenes in imported Enoki mushrooms.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.