Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: FAS 2020 UP1: Carbon steel fasteners. Conclusion of normal value review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Customs Notice 21-12. E-mailing of cultural property export permit applications to expert examiners.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Customs Notice 21-10. Arctic Shipping Electronic Commercial Clearances Pilot Program.
- Government of Canada: Notice to Industry: Update on implementation of new policy chapter for import of milk and milk products.
- Government of Canada: Importing dogs to Canada: Government introduces new import rules for commercial dogs less than 8 months old.
- Government of Canada: Message to Industry – Opening of the Application Period for the Dairy Year TRQs.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2021 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).