Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: SUG 2021 RI: Refined sugar. Notice of conclusion of re‑investigations.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D10-14-36. Tariff classification policy on ratchet drives.
- Government of Canada: Customs Notice 22-06: Update to the Customs Commercial System for Changes to Excise Duty Rates on Alcohol and Tobacco Products effective April 1, 2022.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).