Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Government of Canada: Notice to Industry: Fall 2022 import requirements for romaine lettuce from the United States.
- Government of Canada: D-13-01: Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program (HT program).
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Update on requirements for food exports to China.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).
- Canada Border Services Agency: UDS 2022 UP2: Upholstered domestic furniture. Conclusion of normal value and export price review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: RB3 2021 UP1: Concrete reinforcing bar. Notice of close of record and updated schedule.