Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Government of Canada: expanding restrictions to international travel by land and air.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D22-2-1. Personal Administrative Monetary Penalties for Cannabis-Related Contraventions of the Customs Act.
- Canadian Heritage: Government of Canada Launches Consultation on How to Implement its CUSMA Commitment to Extend Canada’s General Copyright Term of Protection.
- Government of Canada: D-18-01. Phytosanitary requirements for imported small fruit propagative material.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2021 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).