Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices and decisions published this week. If your have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Global Affairs Canada: Opening of the Application Period for Dairy Export Thresholds under CUSMA: Clarifications on Skim Milk Powder and Milk Protein Concentrate Export Thresholds
- Canadian Grain Commission: Canada Grain Act amendments implemented for 2020-21 crop year as CUSMA comes into effect. The Canadian Grain Commission is implementing amendments to the Canada Grain Act and Canada Grain Regulations under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA)
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D10-15-30 “Furniture for domestic purposes”. This new memorandum explains the Canada Border Services Agency’s (CBSA) interpretation of the term “For domestic purposes” under several tariff items in headings 94.01 and 94.03 in the Customs Tariff.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Customs Notice 20-22 – The Canada – United States – Mexico Agreement’s (CUSMA) Regulatory Amendments and New Regulations Made Pursuant to the Customs Act.
- Canada Border Services Agency: DOMP 2020 IN – Decorative and other non-structural plywood from China. Statement of reasons – Initiation of investigations.