The Government of Canada announced the removal of all COVID-19 entry restrictions, as well as testing, quarantine, and isolation requirements for anyone entering Canada, effective October 1, 2022.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
• submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
• provide proof of vaccination;
• undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
• carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
• monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
Transport Canada is also removing existing travel requirements. As of October 1, 2022, travellers will no longer be required to:
• undergo health checks for travel on air and rail; or
• wear masks on planes and trains.