Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Tariff classification of car seat covers
- Government of Canada: Notice to Importers No. 1087 – Amendment to the Import Control List: Chemical Weapons
- Government of Canada: Temporary import requirements for romaine lettuce from the United States (2022)
- Government of Canada: Travel Advisory – Lane closures at St. Stephen Ferry Point port of entry
- Government of Canada: Resumption of the Remote Area Border Crossing Program
- Government of Canada: Government of Canada is re-establishing mandatory random testing offsite of airports for air travellers