Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D9-1-6. Goods manufactured or produced by prison or forced labour.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D11-5-4. Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA) Rules of Origin.
- Canada Border Services Agency: FAS 2022 UP01: Carbon steel fasteners. Notice of normal value review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: UDS 2022 XR : Upholstered domestic seating. Notice of expedited review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: AE 2021 UP2: Aluminum extrusions. Notice of close of record and updated schedule ‑ normal value review.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).
- Government of Canada: Notice to industry – New phytosanitary requirements for the export of Canadian pine wood to China.