Veuillez noter que certaines nouvelles de transport international ainsi que les nouvelles américaines sont disponibles en anglais seulement.
CN is still facing a high volume of loaded import steamship line containers dwelling at its intermodal terminals in Toronto and Montreal. Relief container yards have been set up to manage this volume. To learn the location for your moved containers, go to the CN One eBusiness tools on www.cn.ca.
Following are the CN authorized relief locations for the Toronto and Montreal facilities:
- CN Mississauga Intermodal Service Centre (MISC), 7505 Bramalea Road, Brampton, ON, L5S 1C4 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Container Storage Solutions, 8373 Mayfield Road, Brampton, ON, L6P 0H5 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Paul’s Transport, 1555 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON, L4W 1H9 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- S&R Trucking, 5254 Old Castlemore Road, Brampton, ON, L6P 0G4 – 07:00 ET – 19:00 ET Monday-Sunday
- S&R Trucking, 10530 Highway 50, Brampton, ON, L6P 0L5 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Amar Transport, 7290 Major Mackenzie Drive, Kleinberg, ON, L0J 1C0 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Amar Transport, 160 Sun Pac Blvd, Brampton, ON, L6S 6E4 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Amar Transport, 5421 Cleroux Blvd, Laval, QC, H7T 2E9 – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- CN Valleyfield (rail shuttle only), 515 Boulevard des Erables, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC, J6T 6G3 – 07:00 ET – 19:00 ET Monday-Friday, 07:00 ET – 15:00 ET Saturday-Sunday
Note: The hours for CN Valleyfield have been corrected. The July 26 eBulletin included incorrect information related to weekend hours.
The shuttle and storage fees for the Toronto and Montreal relief locations can be found in CN 9100: Item 6900 (Toronto), Item 6902 (Montreal) and Item 6905 (Montreal to Valleyfield).
CN offers an off-peak-hour storage incentive that, in addition to providing you savings, facilitates the flow of traffic at off-peak hours. Details of this incentive and the storage fees can be found in CN 9100 item 6500.