Under the supervision of the Director of Finance, your role will be to support the accounts payable and receivable team in various tasks. We are looking for a dynamic and positive person with good judgment and an excellent team spirit to join the accounting department!
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Process administrative and operational payables by checks and wire transfers
- Register the payables in the ERP MS Dynamics Navision accounting system
- Manage prepayments and payments (checks, wire transfers, invoices)
- Check accounts with suppliers (monitoring, processing, obtaining copies, etc.)
- Make the accounting entries related to the payments received in the appropriate IT systems, as well as the entry of relevant data in the different IT systems for the team
- Regular follow-up in bank accounts of cash inflows and bank transfers and management of deposits for the team
- Manage follow-us with customers and with internal business partners relating to overdue accounts and collect amounts owed by customers in the files under his responsibility
- DEP or DEC in administration/accounting or equivalent experience – young graduates are welcome!
- 1 year or more of experience in similar functions
- Bilingualism (French / English), oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, excellent experience with Excel
- Comfortable working in a computer environment and ability to adapt to new systems
- Excellent team spirit, dynamism, and a strong sense of organization and priorities
- Be proactive, effective and solution-oriented
- Pay attention to detail, good judgment
- Ability to manage large volumes
What we offer
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in our modern Old Montreal office
- Metro stations nearby (Place d’Armes and Square Victoria OACI) as well as Bonaventure train and bus station
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP with the contribution of the employer
- Personal days
- Social activities (Happy hours, events, outings, etc.)
- Gym membership
- Support for continuous education
* Essential services * In COVID times, Axxess International ensures the health and safety of its teams. Strict health policies are in place. The alternation between office work and telework is possible.
16 months contract with possible permanence.
This offer is for our Montreal office
Use the form on the right to apply for this position.