Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D10-15-26. Goods to be employed in a noxious atmosphere.
- Canada Border Services Agency: RB1 2021 UP1: Concrete reinforcing bar. Conclusion of normal value review.
- Government of Canada: Customs Notice 22-11: Highway Sufferance Warehouse Closure (Montréal, QC).
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).