Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Government of Canada: Public consultations: Canada’s Administration of the Tariff Rate Quota for Sugar-Containing Products for Export to the United States (WTO-SCP) and the Origin Quota for High-Sugar Containing Products for Export to the European Union and its Members States (CETA-HSCP).
- Government of Canada: Minister Ng launches public consultations on potential collection and publication of country of melt and pour information for steel imports.
- Government of Canada: Statement by Minister Ng and Minister Bibeau on China’s removal of restrictions on Canadian canola exports.
- Canada Border Services Agency: UDS 2022 UP5: Upholstered domestic furniture. Notice of normal value review.
- Canada Border Services Agency: UDS 2022 UP4: Upholstered domestic furniture. Notice of normal value review.
- Global Affairs Canada: Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2022 Imports.
- Global Affairs Canada: Export and Import Controls System (EICS).