Here is a selection of relevant memorandums, notices, and decisions published this week. If you have any questions, be sure to contact your Axxess specialist.
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal: Anti-Dumping Injury Inquiries. Certain Fabricated Industrial Steel Components.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Customs Notice 22-01. New Sanctions and Export Controls in Response to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D11-4-21. Procedures for verifications of origin under a Free Trade Agreement with European countries.
- Canada Border Services Agency: Memorandum D19-12-1. Importation of vehicles.
- Canada Border Services Agency: FAS 2022 UP02: Carbon steel fasteners. Notice of normal value review.
- Government of Canada: Notice to Exporters and Brokers – Export and Brokering of items listed on the Export Control List and the Brokering Control List to Russia.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Update : New phytosanitary requirements for the export of Canadian pine wood to China.